Wednesday, November 16, 2011

November painting pledge: The club goes to work

Some of us at Chicago Skirmish Wargames decided to take a painting pledge this month to bolster our creative initiative. As part of that effort, we each took photos of our respective heaps of unpainted lead and then pledged to finish painting the lots in November.

The photos speak for themselves! We'll post shots of the finished products at month's end.

Tim's Pledge - a collection of fun monsters, dragons and beasties (or as he put it, "This is what I'm working on.")




Jon's Pledge - a Japanese-themed sci-fi warband.




Pat's Pledge - a handful of small terrain pieces, plus 2 mounted warriors and 2 fantasy monsters.




Karl's Pledge - a squad of Void Junkers, some assorted fantasy miniatures and a 28mm mech pilot.







1 comment:

Karol Maciejewski said...

hi, what mini's are those Jon's "Japanese"? I love that mecha...
also those othere's are great, is there any place where I can learn about those?;>

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.